Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today's a Grey Day

I hope I keep this up. It would be fun to be in on something with my big sis. Now, I started this before Angela made her "call to action" but I totally forgot about writing in it. I'm not necessarily one for posting my life online but again I think this will be fun to do with "Ang." I don't think I'll ever purposely call her Ang. Oh! I made this when I saw my friend Katrina made a blog too!
Today I made 'dirt cake,' and Sunday I made awesome cinnamon rolls which reed ate a lot of them so that's why I think they were awesome.
TODAY IS GREY'S!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes... I am addicted and a total dork. Grey's Anatomy is the new Roswell. And what do you know Izy is Izy again and that's initially why I started watching it. But now I'm enthralled in George and how he's grown a pair in the last two seasons. I usually don't say things like that but come on, everyone who's anyone who watches grey's knows its true.
I've been madly sick for the last few days so I don't care what this says today.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Anna you're totally awesome! Good job!