The Kool Kunz Klan

Because that's my style...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tyler Day

WHY IS EVERYTHING UNDERLINED!!!!!!!!! I HATE BLOGGER. Here is the text I cant get in the other post above.

Yesterday was Tyler's Birthday. My gift to him was a piniata!! And not just and piniata! it was a rocket pinyata! I don't know how to spell that word. I think he liked it, but he's four. yAy! And one tip for anyone filling a pinyyyata, don't put hard candy in them because they will break into a million pieces and get inside a rug. Soft chewy candies would probably work best. I am so glad Tyler is Four. He's becoming so smart. I think Jimmy was a little bitter that Tyler was getting presents. He refused to let me put clothes on him so hes in just a diaper. Anyway I hope you like the pictures. I'll post videos as soon as it starts to work. I got him blowing out his candles and opening his presents.
Posted by These are all the little things at 10:31 AM

4 comments:

Because You Want To Know said...

This is the best post yet!!!

11:15 AM
These are all the little things said...

I couldn't figure out how to delete it!

10:22 PM
Angela S said...

If you ask I can help you figure this out its pretty easy.

9:00 PM
Danielle Arnett said...

Good going on the pinata Anna. You did a great Job.

6:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am Anna K

My photo
These are all the little things
Living in Idaho and working a lot. Chris is my best friend. And Corni is my pal. I love buttons.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Blogs I Frequent

  • Buttons!!!
  • Angela Stone
  • Christina Brinkerhoff
  • Katie MBMS
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.