Thursday, August 07, 2008

AoK Buttons

AOK Buttons is unOfficially open for business. With a slow start, the button machine I got for my birthday has shelled out dozens of buttons. The Madison County Fair is Aug 14-16 and I have everything I need to have a booth for three days including the paperwork with the Chamber of Commerce!! At the fair I will have my computer, printer, camera and of course the button machine. There is only one size option for buttons, but a pin-back option or magnet option. There will also be the buttons I've already made included in a book that people can flip through to buy or get ideas for something that is not in the book. Also, there will be laminated flyers of the millions of ways buttons can be used for like fundraisers, campaign buttons, and businesses. Not to mention an official pricing list!

My friend Jennie's dad talked with me about doing booths at the Madison High School Sport Events. They are comming up with their own art work and I'm making the buttons!

More updates later, time for the real world of work!!

No comments: