Hello from Rexburg. Nothing is happening here but I thought I would blog anyway. I got E.L.Fudge cookies but didn't realize how fatty they are! One serving is 3.5 g of fat. And that one serving is one cookie. But they aren't too bad with milk. The only cookie I ever liked with milk are Nilla Chocolate Wafers. Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere. Not even online.
It snowed again last night. Kind of drag because now my car is covered. Last night coming home from work I walked in 6 inches from the front of my complex because there was no parking. I stopped at the store on the way home and that's where I got the cookies mentioned above. I made Chris's lunch and laid awake for over an hour not sleeping. I've been making him lunches to take to school since he's there all day. I'm not sure if he just throws the sandwiches away because I'm not the best sandwich maker. Yesterday I put Ranch on it, but that was the last of it, so today it was mustard.
Work is OK. Not much there. I have been able to work with Jennie a few days and she has saved my sanity. There is this contest on the CW where you can make a video about you and your best friend and the winner gets to be on the 90210 prom episode with that friend described in the video. I can't believe sophomores go to proms. I'm not sure, because I didn't go to mine, but I thought seniors only went to proms. Maybe juniors are included at some schools. But the only way a junior goes to prom at CCHS is if a senior invited you. Yeah.... I was in college during my senior prom. I never though I would go to it anyway. I don't even think I know who I would go with? Daniel? as friends? I didn't really like like anyone from my school that I dreamed of going with. Plus, all the money that goes into just one night, I didn't have. Maybe we would have brought a video camera and made fun of people the whole time. Man, project graduation was a nauseating night as it is. I couldn't stand half those people then, I don't think my stomach could have handled prom where they acted like it was the "Best" night of their life.
buy buttons
No comments:
Post a Comment