Sunday, February 08, 2009

Kopy Kat

Ok, I have no original thoughts. I was reading Marla's blog and she searched herself on Facebook, so I thought I would try it too. Well, I found an Anna Kunz. But not only an Anna Kunz, because there were a lot of them. But I found one with the same middle name! Except Catherine was spelled with a K.

I spelled Kopy Kat with K's because of the store that used to be accross from the Library in League City. I never went there but I saw it and thought I wanted to go in every time I passed. I doubt it is still there. Speaking of stores closing, I can't believe the rate that stores are closing in Rexburg. I mean there are not a lot to begin with but Clean Spot vanished. They were the only other place besides D&L to get your clothes dry cleaned. I guess their business will go up. As long as the Cocoa Bean stays open, I'm happy.

No comments: