Tuesday I got my wisdom teeth out. I felt fine for 3 hours till the numbness wore away. Chris and I went to Pocatello right after getting them pulled because I felt fine. But when I started to feel a little pain I wimped out and we headed home. That was probably the LONGEST drive home. Chris even had to pull over and take a short nap. It was my fault though because I wanted to be awesome and have a cool story like everyone else. In Pocatello after they were out I was STARVING because SOMEONE wouldn't let me eat before. We went to Wendy's so he could have something real and I had a frosty. The frosty was too cold so I tried the fries I ordered... bad idea. It made it hurt worse.
We spent 30 min in the dentists office. He took three pictures which hurt more than the actual tooth pull. He jabbed those things in there hard! Well and then there was a moment where I wanted to jump out of the chair when he was numbing my mouth it felt like he was slicing my gums open. But the teeth came right out. They were HUGE! I'm glad to have them out because it is soooo hard to floss all the way back there and I can actually open my mouth. But I had no bottom wisdom teeth!! All this time I thought it was the bottom ones coming in and giving me headachs. He said my sinuses looked bad in the x-rays. They are supposed to be black but mine are white?? I don't know I'm just glad to have those sharp buggers out!
1 comment:
Maybe your bottom wisdom teeth are in your sinuses which is why they are white instead of black. That's weird. Maybe you are an alien like that baby picture we have of you shows.
Post a Comment