Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Woofer Cooker




This is Chris with his new subwoofer. It is his dreamwoofer. He's been talking about it non-stop for 3 months and before that it was only occasionally. I am glad he is finally with his new love. I knew it was only a matter of time till I was replaced. There was a scare when he got his new motorcycle but at least I got a whole 8 months out of the year with him.
Work is going good. I am making buttons too. I need to finish an order tomorrow. But mostly, I want to finish cutting out all the buttons I've designed. I spent two days so far cutting them out (only like 4 hours total) and I'm only half done. This means I've made nearly 1000 buttons! Granted some of them aren't my original ideas but I've put together nearly 1000 buttons! Chris is spending time in Bear Lake this week again. I hope he finds time to fix his window because the wire that rolls it down is loose/old and that car gets hot. I never noticed that when only one window is open it really hurts your ears. I don't know why but when you open a second window it goes away. Angela pointed that out on the way to CO 3 years ago?
It has been raining and windy and Corni is in desperate need of a bath again. I'll polish him up and take his birthday pictures early. He will be 5 years old this year!! Crazy how fast they grow up. I remember it was just yesterday driving Tyler around and around and around the Galexy parking lot. I probably put more miles doing that than doing any other thing.
So that's whats going on. mostly I just wanted a lot of text because the real reason I posted was to ask you if you can tell I photoshoped that subwoofer in that picture!! It's not really sitting in the living room. That really is a dreamwoofer....

No comments: