We need new things to eat. I can no longer stand Mexican food. or Chicken Parmesan. Everything I've been making for 4 years (on the 30th!) I don't like anymore. Please give me suggestions. Pizza is always good but time consuming. All I eat is Jimmy Johns and I don't know what Chris gets by on. But when we can eat lunch together, I want something else. and Eating out every day is not an option.
Work is so slow right now. It is still the 7 week break and everyone is gone. I work every night and its so slow. I'm just kind of getting tired of going to work to clean. I have been trying to get the floors back to new. I think I figured out the trick. I've tried about 10 different things. The only question is whether the grout is supposed to be black or grey.
Yeah, that's my life right now. Cleaning. Chris's cousin Josh if moving back from spending the summer in Pennsylvania. He's pretty excited that his friend is back. I'm still searching for a new buddy. I wish Gina and I had a better matching schedule. There is a new girl at church Lauren. She turned out to be my visiting teaching companion. But no one can replace Beth. She moved to Salt Lake, UT. It may sound stalkerish or obsessive, but she was in fact, hands down, the coolest married person with kids. She was a really awesome person and friend. I've never met a more real person with a husband to match. I've noticed that usually one is cool but I'm not really a fan of the other. There is this guy at work. I think him and his wife have potential to be our new Mike and Beth. And I'll bet you $20 that they are going to make this a tv show. I feel like I just moved to Chicago and lost all my friends in LC. And a year later moved back to LC and lost all my friends in Chicago.
1 comment:
You could move to noodles with white sauce or butter sauce. Master a hollandase sauce for eggs sided with hashbrowns. Burgers. Salads. Beans and rice. I posted TONS of options on my blog last month. What we eat or something.
Post a Comment