Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Cracker House 2010

First of all, the is my second attempt and since being promoted at work :) I haven't had a lot of time to try again. Apparently, our house is SUPER humid. Two fish tanks will do that I guess. so the whole thing crumbled. First we will debut the tootsie roll rocking horses! complete with saddle and matching mane.


Each horse is custom and is unique in color. Also, their names are Jake, Sarah, Erica, and Webster.


Santa is on his way down the chimney! with lots of toys. He wanted to see first though if they had bothered to clean it for him and slipped on some ice and got stuck!!!

Finally, the creation as a whole. A Christmas Carousel


of course their is a tree.
Anna Kunz House Submission 2010
The End.

3 comments:

Because You Want To Know said...

Ok, THAT is AWESOME. I absolutely LOVE the theme!

rinie marinie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
devraj said...

all that stuff was real creative,,,,but why this obsession with buttons?