Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ruby Falls

My sister is sad and I'm sad because my other sister seems far away and I can't hope on Corni and see her. Sad things are happening to people I know and just when I think I've made someone happy I feel like they are sad too. I can't stop thinking about a time in my life that I thought has gone away. I have the coolest most funny guy I get to see everyday that puts all others to shame but still something isn't right. I just tell myself its all nonsense and I'm fine for another long while. But today when I was listening to the new Guster cd I was reminded of all the stupid things I thought were fun when I was like 15 and 16. I dont think those things could be fun with any other people then who they happend with. But as I write I am starting to get excited for fun things that will happen with the people I know now and the places I will discover tomorrow. I want to make cookies with 'fall' time cutters and that makes me happy. I feel stupid for useing simple words but today is simple. My voice is coming back and Halloween is comeing soon. That means dressing up Tyler again and maybe Tyson too! I'm seeing turtles. Wow blogs are kind of cool.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

You're awesome! Jimmy is on the floor by my desk and keeps "tapping" his head on the corner of the desk...I better save him.