I am worse at blogging then I ever imagined. I just dont think I have anything worth while to say but sometimes I try. Right now Chris and I are having date night..... Woohoo! he's asleep next to me. Since he got his new job at Walmat at the vision center they have him working 36+ hour weeks because everyone that they higher quits. I guess its good since hes not doing too much school work and I've been sick for the last few forever. I had a sinus infection at least 3 times since school started and when I had to leave work early because I couldnt walk straight, I finally went to the Dr. I'm almost totally better but we'll see.
I signed up for my classes and saw an advisor on what classes I need to take. I wish I wouldn't have slacked those two semesters in between leaving UNT and finally getting accepted to BYUI but I guess that is a fact of life. Now I am about where I should be except still a little a head from when I left highschool early. Too bad, so sad. But I am happy and I finally got to see my nephews yesterday.. and the day before I think. My brain is still a little cloudy. But when I found out that what I had was not contaigeous (cant spell) I imediatly went over to Angelas to play with the Ty's. Well Chris is going to bed at 8 pm so I better find something for us to do. Later! Pictures to come soon..
4 comments:
I have been sick too! I think we are husbands make us sick! HEHE j/k! Are you going to be in Texas anytime?
No, I think the next time we are going to be there is August for a family reunion. But we are going through Dallas! so maybe we could have lunch! Haha.
Acutally we are moving to Austin in december to go to UT Austin!!! YEAH!!! Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something?!!?
YOU FINALLY POSTED!!!!!!!! I was sick for the whole first year I was married. You name it I had it. except I don't know what I had because they doctors never knew. I think I had justgotmarriedandtryingtogetusedtoititus. Anyway, I am glad you posted. Tyler said Titi cago. It was sooooooo cute. See you around Dec 29th!
Post a Comment