Wednesday, November 22, 2006

You are my tangerine

I ahve about 1 min before I should be at work but I have to add that Tyler peed on me today. Yea... Angela had me take him potty and it went through the seat, on his clothes, the floor and... me. Agh! hahah oh well I still love that kid. I love bringing Angela and them treats when I can. Ok so far its been like every day this week but I can't help it! I LOVE spoiling that kid. I even gave Jimmy some of my Giant Sweet Tart, needless to say he didn't like it much. Well I made puppy chow, and cleaned and showered and went to the bank... and and and I think it's been a productive day. OH! and I packed EARLY to go to Bear Lake for Thanksgiving to Chris's parents! We'll see how it all goes and hopefully I'll have pictures. Now I am 2 min late. Laterdays DD!

No comments: