Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holly Jolly Christmas TIME!!!

We decided to go get a tree last night sort of as a "make-up" family home evening since Monday was c-ur-azy! It's HUGE and probly too big for our appartment but we were a little loopy so here it is...



This is mine.. well the favorite of mine.These are our awesome stockings my wonderful mom made.. she so creative!

And this is Chris's favorite part of his.


In other news, someone got hit on a cross walk yesterday cus the moron walked out in front of a car on slick icy snowy roads. Look out people... and they are actually charging the pedestrian for her carelessness!!! Haha, and now I'm walking to school because I don't want to drive so I guess I should look out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I want to put up our tree but we can' because we are moving! I do get to get us stockings though!! OH Happy late Thanksgiving!

Angela S said...

Yahoo! I like the tree, it is freaking huge! It looks great. Yeah mom really is amazing with teh stockings! Thanks for posting too!

Angela S said...

Ty made up a christmas song when he saw this