
I going absolutly insain. I don't watch tv a lot because well for one thing we dont have one. But the real reason is that its a waist of time. But there are 2 shows I do like to watch and thanks to abc.com I dont have to be at home at a certain time and well you know... appointment television. I hate that idea. Well I tried to watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy today and it was slow and froze or the picture would go slow and the audio would be normal. AGH! I'm not one to be obsessed about tv and try to watch it all day but man! thats how long its taken. I feel like I've waisted my day. Actually its only been 3 hours and I still haven't gotten all the way through Grey's but today is my friday-with-no-homework-no-work-I-need-to-relax-I-need-Izzy-and-the-hope-of-seing-Betty-hook-up-with-Henry Day.
But our tree is up and lighted and ornamented. I love spending time with Chrisy. I wish I could figure out his main gift for Christmas. I hope Christina and Brandt like theirs.
School is going really good at the moment. For the last few weeks I've been determined to do my best. Today I saw the results of that determination. In my comm 111 class (writing for communication majors) I got 8 papers back and they were all HIGH A's and one B. In my Finance class I have an A. And in my Marketing class I have a B. As for my religion class I am doing my Book of Mormon 121 in my Old Testiment and getting an A in both. I hate listing all those but dang it I'm proud! I can't wait till this semester is over. I am so pumped.
Oh yeah, thats my fav pic of the day mom-anna-christina-angela
1 comment:
Blegh! I hate photographers that insist on the "squish your faces together" poses....egh! Great job Anna!
Post a Comment