This is who I think Tyler looks like with his glasses.. its some kid at my reception.
The semester is FINALLY over for me and I think I finished off pretty good. All A's (maybe) with the exception of one B. I'm really glad at how well and how hard I worked! I give myself a gold star AND a pat on the back. Chris isn't done yet and still has to retake his English and take his physics.
The other day we did one of his experiments together for his Physics Lab. It was supposed to be his final. We tested how long it took to burst a baloon full of water by lighting a match and holding it directly underneath it. I haven't had that much fun getting wet on winter night (outside) in Rexburg.
Nothing fun or interesting is happening except I guess Christmas is comeing soon and Christina is coming soon!!! I cant wait to see her reaction to how much "T1" and "T2" have changed. You wont want to go back to "Gago." Today me and Tyler made cookied and we made a mess and watched Harry Potter for his second time and hid the baby. I love spending time with my nephiews...
Tonight is FHE and I have no idea what we're going to do. I told Chris that I would do some sort of preparation but I am so burned out from doing nothing productive today.
I made "puppy chow" and Chris LOVES it! Except no one calls it puppy chow and instead calls it "muddy buddies" its so anoying and nothing like at home. I miss Christmas Eve at the Arnett house.
2 comments:
that is what Chex calls it and as far as we are concerned, they are WRONG!!!!!
I love the totally random picture of that kid. He's cute!
Post a Comment