Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Katchup

I am so nervous for school to start tomorrow. I've done it a million times but it still scares me to start new classes. I never feel so inadequate than on the first day. I've given myself a headache just thinking about it. Well, the headache is really from trying to do online classes and having to find one little password that I've never been asked till today. I tried to do productive things like take down the christmas tree and clean and go to the bank. I hate going to the bank.
Christmas and New Years were so fun! We went to his parents house and they gave us a ton of gifts which was totally unexpected. One was a movie called "She's Haveing A Baby." Ben, Chris's brother is just so clever.. he's always finding ways to add into any conversation that he was 'JUST told by Chris that I am pregnant.' In his family they draw names to who they buy gifts for and this year Ben got our name. And again Ben was sooo clever. When I opened his present I pulled out a mug and thought oh, thats nice of him. But I when I pulled out the last mug it had Jake's picture on it. I hate their dog Jake, one reason is because he bit me right in the but and another is because he waits just until you're going out the door to bark and run after you.
We spent New Years in Salt Lake City with Chris's mom, brother and sister. We saw the prophet speak at the youth fireside and I got to go into the conference center for the first time. It was a pretty cool experience. Then we walked around temple square and looked at the lights. It was FREEZING and Chris was smart enough to wear all his snow boarding stuff. And I mean all of it. When we got back to the hotel a lady in the loby commented that we must have been "hitting the slopes" Chris just laughed but later told me he really didnt want to admit to her that he had really only put everything on to keep warm to walk a block.
I really enjoyed being able to spend these holidays with Chris. We were able to become closer and enjoy the time off from work and school. And! my favorite part... Christina and Brandt comeing! I never laugh harder then when I'm hanging out with Christina. And Brandt is so quirky and still makes me really nervous but you guys are so fun. Chris really enjoyed your visit too.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Holy Crap i didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats!!!

These are all the little things said...

NO!!!! hahahahah ahahhahahhahah NONONONONONONO I'm not pregnant. His brother just says I am as a joke. whew! maybe I should have clarified that a little... I dont want any till I finish school.

Katrina said...

OH OK! That is what i thought but i got real excited for you anyway! HAHAHA

Danielle Arnett said...

I'm glad you had a great holiday season. It was different not having you here, yet surprisingly & unbelievably nice. James made me smile and the boys let me take their picture to FINALLY put on my wall.