Saturday, January 13, 2007

I AM A NERD!

Starcraft, a computer game has been my new obsession. During the Christmas break we spent 9 hours one day playing it with Chris' brother John. I couldn't stop dreaming about different ways and different orders I could build bunkers, and barracks and having to stop to build supply depots. Starcraft is a war game where you are an alien or human race and you build up an army and attack eachother. Its like Sims meets Risk. Last night we went over to celebrate Jaques birthday some more (the day after the real day), and played from 8pm to 1 am. We played one version that Jaques really liked and the game took FOREVER!!!!!! We had to build up our own individual armies and Chris would only make ONE kind of guy and was hogging up all the kills because my big machine giants couldnt get through the narrow passages. So I started to attack Chris' guys. He thought it was an accident... Anyway, Chris could not stop laughing at one point because one time, Jaques made us wait for like 15 min so he could buy this really strong expensive guy (the more kills you had the more money you got) and he looked like a bad guy and I started to attack him and Jaques made us wait even more so he could go heal him at the base across the screen. I was so sick of playing because by the end of the game, our armies were so big so it wasnt a challenge and my repairing robot kept killing off my guys instead of healing them.

I sufficiantly feel like a total geek and will never talk about this again.

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Loser

Danielle Arnett said...

Sounds like you've had too much of the game. Have fun doing something else you like and come back to it. You may or may not!
Love ya,

Because You Want To Know said...

Or, maybe you are a nerd because you never post! Just kidding but really, you should post more.