Friday, January 26, 2007

"My car won't start"

Two in one day.
My car has died at least every otherday for a month and we finally got a new battery!!! But chris can not put it in until tonight. It is just too cold for my car and the other night I had a dream that we jumped it for at least the 100th time, and it blew up. It didn't just blow up automatically, it sparked a little fire, then a little explosion under the engine which cracked the fuel line and caused gas to leak and when fire dripped down to the ground it landed on the puddle of gas and my car jumped 5 feet in the air as a ball of fire. I hope my dreams dont come true like Christinas.

I talk in my sleep too. Well Chris says I do. The other night at 2am I rolled over and told Chris, "my car won't start." He asked me, "do you want me to start it?" and I said no. He told me that when I asked this my eyes were open. Then I told him, while I'm sleeping, that my car ran out of gas. After about 10 min of me talking and him asking questions, realizing I was asleep, he said that I started laughing to myself and that I said outloud, "I just realized I was answering all your questions." By then he thought I was awake but I wasnt. I just kept laughing and laughing and stopped suddenly, pushed him and told him to stop talking because I couldn't sleep.

Oh yeah, that was after he tried to wake me up to read scriptures and I sat up angry and said, "FINE," laid back down and was quiet again until 2 am.

No comments: