I started my new job at Dairy Queen and my schedual has gone fritzy! I bearly have time to take a shower everyday. I really like my job though. Yesterday I worked with a manager I had not worked with before (this was my 7th official day) and she said, while we were closing that she had heard "so much about [me]" and said I had caught on really well and that I was funny. I like the manager Tyson the best because he's so lax about stuff and laughs at all my stupid jokes. Jessica is cool too even though she still makes be nervous because she is Cody's (Chris's friend) girlfriend. I really like that I actually have the chance to show some sort of skill and to be valued as an employee! It's late hours but AGHGHHGHHG!!! It is SO much better than D&L. I cant even imagine still working there day after day without even the chance of getting a raise. I feel sorry for the people that end up working there.
Other than that I have no life. I want to be done with school so bad. I realized why people drop out just as they are about to finish! But I wont drop out when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And can I please say how mad I am that Henry's slutfriend showed up just as Betty FINALLY broke up with that guy with "perminant bed head."

No comments:
Post a Comment