Apparently I have not been living with my "husband" for the last 6 months because according to the church WE ARE NOT MARRIED!!!! Just as we both need endorsements! HAhahaha. For some reason my records were not showing up after 3 requests and we finally figured out why. Someone failed to recieve the memo...
Other than that, work at the DQ has been going good and I've been trying to get ahead on school work. I have most of my chapter notes done for the rest of the semester and I am working hard to do stuff for projects. I am excited to finish the semester and be even more ahead. I have a year and a half left if I keep on my track but I am trying to get in for summer and graduate in one year! I thought it would be sooner but I forgot about electives. Depending on how my transfer credits really count, I may already have elective covered so we'll see.
For valentines day Chris and I spent the day together in Idaho Falls and had fun shopping. I found a really cool shirt at Old Navy. As I was walking to the register to buy it, a girl past me wearing the exact same one- she didn't look good in it and I started to think I would look bad but I dont! I went to work and Chris came to eat with me on my break. When I got home there was a heart shaped pizza on the counter surrounded with a bear, candy and frozen flowers. Chris forgot what I had said about refridgerating flowers to make them last longer and I guess thought I sad to freeze them. They were dead the next day but were beautiful orange roses for a night.
1 comment:
Now you know why your father and I have our marriage licence PROMINENTLY posted over our bed - there is NO doubt that we are married!!!!!!!! (GRIN). You might want to do that - post your marriage license behind glass that is.
Good luck with school and I hope your elective credits count toward early graduation. Remember when you graduate - we will come and throw a nice party at some fun restaruant.
Post a Comment