Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Dinner At the Money Table
Sunday I was really sick so on Monday I called around 11am to tell that that I wasnt sure if I could come in at 5pm that day. I ended up going in at 7 because no one could cover for me and I really was feeling better. Luckly they were able to send me home at 9.30 and now that I am rested and medicated, I feel much better. Today I went to work all ready and chearful only to find out that I had switched with another girl and that is why I worked monday. I was so out of it yesterday my boss even asked me last night if I was working. I felt dumb. I love my job though! Talk about fulfilling.. and no dirty clothes to have to touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment