Thursday, April 05, 2007

Addicted to Hot Tamalies

Ok, I am sorry for not posting anything lately. Finals are FINALLY over. I feel bad cus I think I could have done better this semester but at least its over and I passed all my classes. I want to be done so bad! Hopefully by december or at the latest will be April.
I broke my tail bone the other day and it still hurts. Its been over a week and I still can't ride Corni! I miss him so much. I tried to ride him today because my car died (I left the lights on) and I wont be doing that again. I go back to work on tuesday after two weeks off and I feel confident and excited to get back. I dont like feeling like a bum- haha cus I broke mine. Tyler keeps telling me to go to the "bum doctor." My boss is so awesome. He was willing to work with me and took care of everything including prescriptions and a dounut which I am sad to say has a hole in it. I miss Davey.
Chris and I like almost the exact opposite of everything invented. I am trying to get things for an easter basket to suprize him so I got everything I hate-he's going to love it! Except for Cadbury Cream eggs. Those are toooooo diiiieee for! I am trying not to open them early... well I do have 2 more days to replace them...
Our tv should be here tomorrow and I am really excited to watch movies in HD! Chris got an unexpected bonus at work and we've been trying to find as good of a deal as his dad did. Finally we did and now we will be enjoying movies in 42 inches of HD Plasmania Technology!
I love Hot Tamalies

No comments: