Sunday, April 22, 2007

Something Fishy

I JUST killed a spider. I was just starting a post and stopped what I was doing and killed the little booger. Well that is what he looks like now and I want to ask chris to pick it up.



I was about to tell you that this guy steve at work quit! He was so funny and knew so many jokes and always made work fun. He's married so we talked about being married all the time. Yesterday he just walked by and made a Forest Gump impression saying, "Mama says these my magic shoes" and turned on the blizzard machine. I was laughing so hard when I had to take someones money and I'm sure they think I'm crazy. Then I turned around to see him wincing/laughing I couldn't really tell which one it was but it made me laugh harder and I started crying. He asked me if I could finish mixing the shake because he sprayed milk in his eye because he forgot to turn the speed down. Work yesterday was pobably the best day ever. This other girl Sara asked me if I thought her shoes looked like guy shoes and I said "Yup they do Roy," and walked away. The rest of the day people called her "Roy." THEN! This one girl Dawn... oh Dawn. She's.... a sweet spirit. She started last week and works every day so I'm stuck with her. She should have things down by now but doesn't. And she is very strange. She is the kind of person that says random things that have no meaning. For example: She RAN up to Elaina (a cool manager) and said "GUESS WHAT?!?!?!" "I figured out why my lips are so dry!" Apparently she said some obvious answer and Elaina smiles and walked away. So that's what we do now: we smile and walk away. Dawn doesn't seem to mind too, she just keeps talking. I laughed all day at Steve and Roy.

Chris and I brought his fish tank from his parents house and started getting fish. We've named almost all the fish.

This is a Black Ghost Knife fish. His name is "Robert the Black Ghost" after Chris's Cousin who they call "Robert the Black Man" because one time she was talking like a man. This guy is cool. We are trying to teach him to eat out of our hand and so far I have only been able to get him to face me while he is still in his cave. And he swims backwards and he's blind.





This is a peacock eel. We haven't picked out a name for him yet but I thought of Molly and Chris said no. Chris got him while I was at work and when I came home it was still in the bag. Chris had waited till I got home to show me because when chris let him out of the bag the eel darted out of the bag to the bottom of the tank and BURROWED into the rocks! It was really cool. I guess he is nocternal because when the lights are off we can sometimes see him out swimming but as soon as we turn on the lights he squirms around and darts under the rocks and sometimes just his tail or his head pops out.

We also have a rainbow shark and 2 other regular looking fish but I forgot what kind they are. We haven't named the rainbow shark but the 2 fish are Randy and Dice (because he had two distinct black spots on each side). The pictures above are from google but once we find our cameras I'll take more pictures.







No comments: