Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Cornelius Emanuel Kunz
Today Corni and I celibrated 1,000 miles!!!!!!!! Chris says that it just means he is 1000 closer to dying but I believe in thinking more positively. Well I'd like to thank everyone that helped Corni and I come this far! For Christina and Brandt for taking car of him during that long horrible month or so in Maryland. For Tyler for being able to say his name and treating him like a person. And finally for my dad and mom for buying him for me. And for Angela who convinced me to talk to dad with out arguing and for helping me get out of that horrible buy with gsmotorworks.com! Thank you! Thank you!! *tear*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anytime Anna. We can take care of him whenever you'd like.
Seriously!
Seriously!
You thank TiTi and Ty but not me?!?!?!?
I'm the one that got you to calm down enough to "sell" dad on it like you needed to.
I'm the one who refused your first scooter because it was wrong.
I'm the one who...I can't think of thing else at the moment!
Post a Comment