Today we got two new fish. They are balla sharks named John and Michelle. I am really glad that Chris liked the names I picked out because we are still arguing about what to name the peacock eel and the rainbow shark. I don't know why it is so hard to name them.
I am excited to see what my paycheck is like this friday because I've been working really hard and it would be nice to see it pay off. I realized today that even working part time during the school year, I bearly make half of what I do in pell grants. I'm going to try to get a 1500 scholarship a semester and quit my job because I would be making the same and get better grades.
The sore on my ring finger came back less than five minutes after I tried wearing my wedding ring again. I have been getting more tips than when I wore it but I still hate not wearing it. I've decided to wear it on my right hand to see if my skin reacts to it there or if it is just that one spot.
Happy Birthday to Angela and Christina!! I made you guys cup cakes and Christina, Tyler ate yours. Just kidding. Happy Birthday.
2 comments:
Thanks Anna. I was thinking, "Who is AS?" Then I put it together.
Someone once said if you're allergic to metal you can line the ring with clear nailpolish. I don't know if it's great advice, but thought I'd pass it on.
Post a Comment