Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Love You Mom.

Happy 26th or so Mothers Day!!!!!!!!!!! This woman is the best mom I've ever had and ever will have. She tucked me in till I was... She still does! and She brought me cough medicine in the middle of the night and listen to me cry about boys and put up with so much she deserves the world! I hope you know I love you mom!! I hope you have a great day today knowing that all of your kids are thinking about you.

Chris kept making jokes about mothers day to me and finally it got annoying. I felt bad because I got one of the little gifts my ward gave to all the mothers, and I am not a mother yet... haha just kidding. So before he left for work today and I was at the last hour of church Chris left me a note saying "Happy Married Female Day."

No comments: