These are my second pair of vans that are pink and brown. My first pair was brown and light brown and Chris bought me new ones last May because my old pair had holes in them... holes where you could see my blue socks.
These are those same shoes a year later. Holes that you can see my orange socks through. If you feel the need to donate to the "new shoes for Anna so she doesnt look like a bum" fund. Please send a check or money order to....JK! well, joking about the donation. I love these shoes and just cant bring myself to get new ones till I get every use out of them.
In other news, the fish are sick and we lost Dice. I actually cried a little. It was so sad to see that little fish body on the bottom of the tank. Chris made me take him out because he doesnt like death (says the guys who wants to be a Dr).
My family went on a camping trip and my brothers, dad and I tried to hike up a mountain but I was a sissy and wimped out and my dad got sick about a mile and a half into it. That really stunk but James FINALLY cut his hair!!! He hasn't cut it in about 2+ years and donated 12 inchs to cancer kids. I was sooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooo proud of him. He looks like such a man. He looked like a man before, even with longer hair than me. But now he looks like a MAN! and you can see he beautiful face! I normally wouldn't say beautiful, but WOW! He looks good. I'll post pictures when I get them from Angela even though they will probably be on her blog. I want them for myself. James, you are Awesome!
I got a raise at work and found out I make more than some people who have been there a year. Oh and the best news of the week... Dawn quit! Long story short, she was this gross girl I had to work with and now she's gone... to burger king. Go Dawn... 26 years old and still working fast food. And that is not necessarily bad but shes never become a manager, she just goes from job to job and I think it is because she gets sick of people being sick of her. Oh yeah, and she sneezed on me! That's the main reason I didn't like her.
3 comments:
YEAH! Pictures!!
Sorry about Dice. I don't like death either. I never knew Chris and I had so much in common.
Please make sure he wears a helmet when he rides and you do the same! You should probably get life insurance too because of the low life expectancy with motorcycles. Please, please, please be safe. You should go to my funeral not I to yours.
Glad to hear about the Dawn. It's never fun to work with people who sneeze on you :)
That makes me laugh because its crazy all the time. says tyler. Because there is ice in the potty.
Post a Comment