
I worked with my boss' son today who isn't as scary as I thought. I asked him if he wanted to own a Dairy Queen and he said that he wouldn't even eat at one after his dad sells the place. They've owned it for 15 years and Nolan is 17. Chris' parents own a drive in and I think it's kind of cool. I mean you would always have a job and you could work when you were 13 like his other kid does.
Chris went on a motorcycle ride with his family (brothers and uncles) and wont be back till Friday night. I'm happy he will get to spend time with them since they have been talking about going on one for months. His brothers just got motorcycles and are all staying in a condo somewhere 4-5 hours a way. I hope they are staying safe. Chris says he's never topped his bike out and the fastest he's gone is just under 130 m/h...
Chris went on a motorcycle ride with his family (brothers and uncles) and wont be back till Friday night. I'm happy he will get to spend time with them since they have been talking about going on one for months. His brothers just got motorcycles and are all staying in a condo somewhere 4-5 hours a way. I hope they are staying safe. Chris says he's never topped his bike out and the fastest he's gone is just under 130 m/h...
2 comments:
So does that mean you'll actually use your CPap since he's gone.
Ty says that scared you because it is crazy
Post a Comment