Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hands In The Sky


Last week I started working out again. I go right after work and I did it every day! I love feeling that burn! I ended up losing 2lbs! I already eat pretty good and try really hard not to eat ice cream at work. I figure if I want it bad enough I will go after work with Chris and pay full price so I don't get to have it all the time. I just feel huge since I've gained like --lbs since I got married. I dont want to say it because I hate the idea of it. But it's true, Anna is normal and not dead skinny anymore. But I will be soon again.

Last night I made French Bread Pizza and Chris loved it. He even wants it again tonight, which is good because we had a lot of left over ingredients and I did not want to have to think of something new to make with them. So far it is this pizza and this asian chicken that I made once that Chris has begged for. Just like I am BEGGING Angela to make that Lasagna again.... you know the once with the sauces and the spinach and the.. and the mushrooms. My birthday is coming up you know... oh talk about mouth watering deliciousness!!! Angela is an amazing cook.

I usually dont think much of my birthday but this year I will be 20! WoW! Mom, you are 20 years older from the day I was born! Just kidding. Nothing else exciting is going on and I can't wait till I dont work full time anymore. That place is getting tiresome. However, I am not letting myself leave early even if I have the chance.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Tyler says that is creepy and he's still laughing!