Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Like The Prodigal Son


Congratulations to Katie and Steve!!!! They are married!!!! and Now shes joined that club... YAY!!!!
Even though I am a manager now and get free food, I still eat the same thing. I bring a Smartone to work on the days that I don't manage and don't get free food, and I eat a pitta bread sandwich thing on the days I do get free food---the days I manage. I like stuffing it with lettuce, diced tomatos, shredded cheese, a little baccon, chicken and a little FLAMETHROWER sauce (its basically mayo and tobasco).
I tried working out after work but it got too hard, I'm a wimp. My feet killed and my hip hurt and then I switched to back to randome nights/days so I couldn't stay as consistent. DEAD SKINNY IS SO IN. If Chris' mom really does take us on a cruise then I will be more persistant but I guess for now I will eat normally. So far I have cut back on ice cream and fried foods. Smartones are seriously the best thing ever invented. I wish I could get Chris to eat them just because they are easier than making "chicken." I made him General Tos Chicken once from this seasoning packet and now he wants it every night. Its healthy and all that but he will never make it for himself. On the nights that he cooks, we have a Domino's 5$ pizza.
So far managing is going ok. It's a little nerve wrecking but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I am also getting annoyed with a lot of people there that don't want to work and complain too much. I never noticed it before but now I am responsible for things getting done and when a persons troll boyfriend comes in, that does not give you the liberty to drop the blizzard you are making and talk to him for 10 min during the busiest time of the night!!!! Oh and when a persons throws sprinkles out the drive through window for no reason, YES I am going to make them clean it up.... man some people are dumb. But I love the responsibilities and being in charge. This is exactly why I left D&L, I wanted to prove to myself that I had this potential. I want to go as far as I can in every job I do. I am excited to see how I do and where I go after graduation. One more year.

1 comment:

Because You Want To Know said...

Katie, not the Katie I know right?

It may sound wierd but if you're on a tight budget, a $5 pizza is cheaper than making food every night. More wear on the love handles but cheaper. You're funny.