I've been...Tagged
4 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Tanning Salon--Dead Skinny plus being too tan is SOOOOOO INNNNNNNN
2. Little Caesar's Pizza--I told them my mom died the day I quit and never came back
3. Icon Security
4. Dry Cleaners--such an easy job, I kind of miss the great hours 2-6
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Willy Wonka--the OLD one, not the pedifile new one
2. Elefant
3. Music From Another Room
4. Godsend
4 Favorite TV Shows
1. Ugly Betty
2. The Office
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Roswell--Always
4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Houston, TX (League City)
2. Chicago, IL
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Baltimore, Maryland
4 Places I’ve Been:
1. New York City, NY
2. Fourtlauderdale, FL
3. Niagra Falls and Canada
4. Seward, NE
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Pei Wei Spicy Chicken
2. Chocolate Molten Cake
3. Sushi and All seafood except scallops and lobster
4. Flamethrower sauce on Pita sandwiches--or anything
4 Least Favorite Foods:
1. Ham
2. Okra--spelled right?
3. Peaches
4. Totinos Pizza
4 Favorite or Most Frequented Websites:
1. craigs list
2. Family’s blogs
3. tv-links.co.uk
4. amazon.com
4 People I’m Tagging:
well since the person that tagged me tagged the only two people that I know actually read my blogg... If you read my blogg I'm tagging you
1. Katie
2. Katrina
2 comments:
Time to post again Anna. I misssssss you.
have you seriously been married for a year already?? CRAZY and CONGRATULATIONS!! you should update sometime so i can be motivated to update sometime. miss y'all!!
Post a Comment