Chris' cousins Josh and Jordon made this bet of who could save the most money and yesterday was the last day. And Josh won by $7,000! I never thought either of them could save a dime because the blow there money on useless junk. Josh works on the Oil riggs and Jordon was selling security systems for the second summer. Chris said they were trying to make him feel bad like he didn't make enough money and it made me so mad. Since we bought our tv Josh has been looking for one. I've never seen a family get so jeleous of each other and its driving me crazy. But I came to the conclusion that we are better off because we don't show our stuff off to other people and I don't have to have a HUGE diamond ring (I'll get that later for sure though). I just feel comfortable knowing that Chris and I are the only ones in his family (period) that have any college done. They will probably make more than us for awhile, since Josh is staying on the oil riggs and never going to school. But someday I just want to be comfortable raising our family and concentrating on church callings. (none of them go to church or stay at church for more than an hour). I'm not trying to say that we are better than them, just that it is important to go and stay the whole time.
Agh! and Kim and Josh came in our apartment when we weren't home! That drives me insaine. I know they can just walk in at my in-laws but this is MY HOUSE---STAY OUT UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED!!!!!
7 comments:
Wow feeling a weebit frustrated or mad? You're not this bold usually. Anyway you are loved and I would get beyond mad if someone did that to us. Anyway the family tree is great and the hooks are sooooo cool. I'm excited for them and hope at least tyler will use them well. Love ya!
I really really like this blanket. It is a cool design, one its taken me a while to be able to handle because its not symetrical. But I'm really starting to like that. I love that quilt though.
I really like the orange binding too.
sorry anna those were meant for lauries blog./...oops. I really do love the holders. they are awesome!
anna! you painted! yay! i'm bringing the picture you did of kallahan up to idaho when we go back in january. i can't wait! i really need to call you sometime it's been a while! and don't worry, me and steve won't come in your house uninvited! we miss y'all!
I got the racks for a wedding gift but I think you can get them at Target. It's a set of 3 and they stack on top of each other. Thanks for posting by the way.
anna check this out: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=128500.msg1245924#msg1245924
is reminded me of those little things you made at d&l, cool! ttyl!
Post a Comment