YaY! I'm posting. A ton has gone one in the last... since the last time I posted. I'm back on my slimfast kick and I hope that I loose a little weight, or at least get back to where I was before I was married (dead skinny and supper tan). The second I get on this blog I forget everything I want to say.
School- is my life. I am swamped with school work and next weekend I'm going to Boise for a golf tournament with AAF. I never got involved with school stuff but I thought I would get out there and start networking. I volunteered to be the secretary but now I wish I didn't. People say they have all these great ideas but never follow through and now I'm stuck doing this one project myself. But thanks to my experience at Dairy Queen I have confidence and I'm not affraid to talk to people I work with about things I'm mad about. No one is going to take the credit for the things they don't participate in!! AMEN, THE END. Other than that, my classes are easy and I'm breezing right by.
Work- is my nightmare. People are quiting, and people are getting fired. I don't think Boyd, my boss, has ever fired as many people this week than he has in the last 10 years. I had to confront one new employee about not paying for some things they were taking home. It was just a blizzard, but, its stealing. 3 days later, after a few other things had been reviled about that same person, Boyd called to have me say whether or not to let her go. He asked me! I held their job in the palm of my hand and I threw it on the floor. The reasons for it were justified, they never did a good job and they were just dead weight. Yay! My boss values my opinions!
Chris- is my man! He got another raise at work, the best one you can get at Wal-mart, .60 cents. No one else he works with got that high (I'm so proud). He works so hard and gets treated so bad. But he sticks it out. The other day he totally showed up LeeAnn who was trying to show off to Dave, their manager. She was trying to say how much she was studying for the NCLE (National Contact Lens Examination) and said she didn't know what diopters were and Chris was biting his lip. Towards the end of her ranting, Chris got so fed up with hearing her talk about things she didn't know about, he casually explained it, exactly right. I don't know what he said because he used all these terms for the eye and explained to her what diopters were. He had tried not to let anyone know how much he was studying. For the ABO, his optometry test this last may, he did the 3 hour test in 30 minutes and still passed. Everyone he works with is jelouse. He says that he plans on finishing this NCLE in 25 minutes even though its twice as long.
Ok, ok enough about Chris, he just makes me laugh and hearing that his co-workers are jelouse makes me happy because they are always leaving early and... yeah, their rude people.
Have you seen the new Iphone?! I want one. My friend went on youtube and hacked hers, so now she has the phone on her parents plan for 10 bucks a month!
It snowed today and corni was left out in the cold. I hope he doesn't get sick. I think I'll be storing it at Angela's this winter but only on certain conditions... I'll tell you those later Angela.
I'm nervous, and tired and hungry and wish Katie Sorenson (formerly McKee) was here. (sorry if I spelled your new last name wrong).
3 comments:
Conditions, consmitcions... C&B didn't have conditions! Anyway thanks for blogging. Anna really is a rockstar ya'll! She's awesome and amazing and a really hard worker!
This time next week we'll be there!! well, sort of, it'll be at nighttime, but yeah... soon!! ps since we're not going to have any furniture for a while, I was thinking of doing a haunted house for halloween in me and steve's apartment? wanna help me?? woohoo! i love october/halloween!
Anna, you're funny. Thanks again for letting us watch Corni that summer, it was awesome although it just fed Brandt's dream of owning one. Now he wants two. Matchy matchy. We think of you everytime we see one.
"...and I threw it on the floor". That was hilarious. I'm glad you're doing well.
Kisses!
Post a Comment