I need anyone and everyone that is 18-24 to take this survey. If you, my dedicated readers, all 3 of you would take it? Its for important research for a campaign we are doing. This research will be used in a competition this coming April. I am really excited and the survey should only take you 3 minutes..... yes just 3 minutes. And if you want to ask your friends to take it to??!?!?! That would be even better!
http://onlineuniversityresearch.com/
http://onlineuniversityresearch.com/
http://onlineuniversityresearch.com/
oh and just in case you cant see it....
http://onlineuniversityresearch.com/
5 comments:
Yeah Yeah Yeah...you better rig it so I can win. Oh, and I took it as soon as you commented on my blog so you're 1 down, 1999 to go! Great!
I took it too when you emailed it to me. Unfortunately all my friends are older than 24. I'll keep my eye out for people to take to though.
Oh and don't rig it for Ang, rig it for me, I love you more.
I did it.
I had 2 firends do it. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment