Sunday, October 21, 2007

http://onlineuniversityresearch.com/


If you know anyone who still hasn't taken the survey, it now doesn't matter what age you are!!! So tell your friends. We got a memo from aol that our target market has changed. They are giving us liberty to do anything basically. Also did I mention I got a raise at work?!?!?! yeah I make bank (at least for fast food). My boss is starting to set it up to where he wants a GENERAL MANAGER and guess whose going for it. ME! yeah at least for the next 2 years... maybe... I don't know... I don't want my life to be fast food but it would be cool.

Take the survey. Also we are waiting on a bunch of stuff to happen. I don't want to say anything right now but I'm excited and I'll blogg about it when it actually happens because you never know if something will go wrong and you will get disapointed. I'm not pregnant If that's what you are thinking.

I have so much homework and no time to do it. Our rent went up because we are both making too much. Curse work ethic. Why do we have to be good at what we do and impress our bosses.

Chris is cleaning and I'm writting a blogg at 12.30 am. I need sleep. My life is a borrrrRRR and I miss Christina and Brandt. Josh is talking about coming up here for school and that makes me excited. I want mom to tuck me in again and to go on a night out with dad. I love my family and miss you all. Take the survey. More later.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Go you! You should totally apply for the job!

Because You Want To Know said...

I miss you too. See you in less than a month!!!