Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And I'll Be Close Behind

So I'm in the library right now... not doing homework. Just thinking about random things and listening to "Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab. I think that is the title at least. I've been listening to it for the last 3 months and can't stop. I love it! I hate listening to songs over and over but I love it! It's one of their songs that you can actually understand and isn't drowned out by accoustics. I have so much homework. School is so easy, especially right now, but I put off my homework for a week and a half. My teachers keep saying how sorry they are for the work load but this school is sooooooo much easier than UNT or even San Jac! I studied for my first test in 2 years! No joke... It was for Comm 230 (Advertising) and I got a B. I thought it was pretty good considering I got a D on my last one. But I'm not worried because the tests are only 10 percent of our grade. That's what I love about Communications, it's all about the assignments and your experience. We have a minor project due ever class. I spend 30 minutes, get an A, then repeat. My main focus is on AAF because it's where I can get ahead the most. I've been emailing Joe, this guy that works for RED, inc Communications in Idaho Falls who I met in Boise, and throwing a few ideas around about how the business works. I love listening to him because he seems to know where Advertising is going. He talks about how no one he works with listens to his ideas becuase they want to stick with what they know works. But it is true, the stuff that worked before, wont work now. You have to be more inovative and be able to predict where things are headed.
Anyway, thats probably stupid babble but at least I'm blogging!
World of Warcraft is freakin awesome!! There's a ton of halloween stuff and you can trick or treat at all the inns. WhoA! Yeah... a little of a nerd but Angela, you have to let Reed get it. At first I didn't know what to get him for Christmas but maybe I'll get him a 30+ day game card!!

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Hey that is not a bad idea...just feel him out about it. The ball for it is in his court.