Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thinking -good- Words In My Head

Ok I'm calmed down. I had such a fun night with the boys! I wish we could have gone trick or treating more but oh well. Tyson was soooooo cute and he talked for me!!! Tyler was so polite and hes really becoming a little man. We went to Katies and had pizza and oreos and ice cream and watched the first few seconds of The Ring... we would have stayed longer but I hate that movie. I love hanging out with katie.. btw. And steve too. yAy! and cherise grant (now married) is pregnant!!!!! hahahaha... but congratulations. And no work makes for a great day!

4 comments:

Katie said...

No wonder you didn't answer your phone!! Just so you know, we're having pizza tonight and cookies and watching Poltergeist. You're invited! Apt 4303 The Village. call me if you can! 832 282 4502

you're awesome anna, seriously

kt

Because You Want To Know said...

Lucky. I want to take them trick-or-treating. I hope your night gets better. At least you didn't have to work the whole night. Ahem...I did.

Angela S said...

You may want to delete it...fyi...I'm glad things worked out tonight it was fun and more than anything...JIMMY TALKED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because You Want To Know said...

Cherise is prego?!?!?!?! No way. Do you have a picture of her? I think I remember her and if it's the same girl I can't believe it.