Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm All About WoW

There are a lot of things that I don't like about BYU-Idaho but I am here for the next two semesters on account of my lazyness. Today is the day I hate it for one particular reason and that it their internet blocks. I brought my own computer today for a group meeting and found out that my next class was cancelled. I was VERY excited because I could play World Of Warcraft!!! NO YOU CANT BECAUSE IT'S BLOCKED TILL 5.30?!?!?! yeah that's what I thought. Now I'm board and I want to ripp my hair out. So not only do have no choice but to look at ugly people in the library, I have nothing else to do. I want to stress how badly I want to play right now. Wow came out with a new patch and added a ton of stuff. I am lvl 35 now and with the new patch you can lvl up faster and I'm trying to get to lvl 40 so I can get a kodo for my tauren to ride. My group quests are now not group quests so I can finally do them since I rarely find ppl for a group. I feel like a total loser but wow is the wowest best game ever!

No comments: