Our Christmas tree is almost gone. It sitting outside our back door. I guess thats motivation to stop being shy and call my visiting teachers to help me get rid of it because they have a truck. I don't know why I am so so so so so shy when it comes to relief society. I can tell people like it is anywhere else except church. And temple people scare me to death. I realized that when some old people came in to work yesterday and made comments that I guess were supposed to be funny but didn't seem funny to me. I mentioned this to Jennie, a girl I work with, and when she asked why I said it was because they seemed more holy or godly. It was funny to work with Jennie. She said it was because of all the things I should feel bad about everything I say about how the world is gross.
Speaking of gross. I cleaned today after I got the tree outside and I just couldn't stop. I felt like my whole apartment was just dirty. I spent 2 hours doing the usual sweeping, vacuuming and baseboards? There was so much dust everywhere. I used almost half a jumbo bucket of chlorox wipes. And then washed my hands a thousand times. Some people at work know that I don't like to touch or be touched by other people. Jordan, a too friendly guy but nice, always give hugs and he said he would just pat my shoulder. Oh and he said that I was going to become one of those people that never leave their house because they are scared of germs. I don't think I'm that bad but I do still wash my feet at night.
Oh and the best part. Because I've been complaining about it for the last month and a half. OUR CAR IS FIXED!!! Now there is just the issue of the power stearing pump. After we get that hose fixed its MINE MINE MINE!!!! I'll have pictures up soon when It stops snowing and the top is cleared off. Its beautiful. I don't know if that's what I'm going to drive but its nice to think Chris would give me whatever I wanted.
I am starting a business with a group in my Entrepreneur Class. We either have to write a forever long research paper or do this. If we attempt it than we get an automatic 100 for the assignment. If we make more than 1 dollar in profit than we get bonus points. My group is going to create a "White glove cleaning kit" and try to sell them to apartment complex managers for their tenants. If they don't want to buy them for the tenants then we can sell them to students them selves. We just have to sell 10 if we sell them for 10 bucks each. I'm excited because any profits we make we get to keep!!
4 comments:
You're in an Entrepreneur class too?? Who is your teacher? My group is going to do the challenge too, your idea sounds awesome! Well, that's weird. And I wish you were in my class, it would be so fun. TTYL!!
Where is the toilet monster?
Oh, there is the toilet monster!
Where did the toilet monster go?
All tyler as I go from google reader to your page to your comments section.
Yeah he liked the picture of himself and told me where it was taken and loved the monster's picture!
Hey Anna. I was planning on leaving a message on your blog telling you to post and you did!
I can't believe you still wash your feet at night. I still remember laying in bed every night back in Texas and hearing the tub run for a minute before you went to bed. You're weird. Well, I guess not because feet are gross at the end of the day and you are about to put them in your bed... I guess that makes sense. Okay, now I feel gross. I think I'm going to have to wash my feet before bed too. Thanks.
Thanks for posting that pic of Ty. Ang hasn't been able to post pics for a while and I was missing that cute kid. I'm so jealous that you got to take him out to the movies last weekend. It's just not fair.
Good luck at work and school. I give you props for all the classes your taking that make you extend yourself. I never was much of a business or entrepreneur kind of person.
Post again soon. I talk to Ang all the time and she posts all the time but I never talk to you and you never post so you owe it to me, right?
I loved the toilet monster!!! I think everyone should have one. Every time Tyler sees it, he screams, "THE TOILET MONSTER". Yeah, he's cute!!!! I've surprised myself in that I am really enjoying my time here at Angela's spending time with these two boys. I didn't think they'd take to me very well, but they did right away. Tyler is so helpful, smart & independent. We've had fun. Jimmy is so well behaved. He cried when I left to take Reed to work today and I just wanted to melt! These guys will definitely change the heart of the most cynical of babysitters. All these little people need is a lot of love and just a little bit of our time. The rest they take care of themselves. Love from Mom!
Post a Comment