Chris passed his NCLE! That stands for National Contact Lens Examination. He is now more qualified than ANYONE he works with!! I would have called everyone to share the good news because it is very good news but no one picked up.... so I'm blogging! yAy! Chris gets a raise, his money he paid for the test, and the satisfaction of beating his co-worker who did not pass (we'll find out later if she really didn't pass). But she started studying a week before the test and Chris, the humble person he is, did not let her know he had been studying for months. She's the kind of person that wants to be the best and will do anything to get there. She's frustrating but a nice person. Anyway that was the good news for the day. Our holidays were nice. We spent them in Bear Lake and drove a lot in very bad weather. I think Chris went to Bear Lake 50 times in the last week. He went for Christmas and His car and Salt Lake and for New years and for his car. The end for now.
4 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're seriously SO excited for him!!!
Christopher - I knew you would pass. I had faith in you. You are doing great and we are rooting for you. Congratulations.
Keep up the good work!
Congratulations Chris - I knew you would pass it. Keep up the good work. We are so proud of you!
Love,
Danielle
Congrats Chris. I knew you would pass it. You deserve the accolades. Keep up the good work and good luck next go around....We love you.
Post a Comment