Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Facing Backwards May Cause You To Slip
Today I have classes from 8-2 then some how I have to get my license renewed between 2-3 and then go back to class from 3-4.15 then be at work at 4.45. Angela gave me the perfume I'd been wanting in exchnage for painting. LOVE IT! I've worn it everyday. I made my lunch today so I wouldn't eat junk. On the menu is a turkey and colby cheese sandwich, soup and cheez-it crackers. My class at lunch time is next to a microwave. Jimmy is gone to texas on an adventure and I miss him already. He's been gone for 2 Hours and 49 min. And I am already four minutes late for my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job on the lunch! Did you get everything done today? Jimmy was hilarious today and has been hugging baby bear all day long. Now he's playing with a can opener. We miss you!
Haha. I hope your day was a good one and you got everywhere on time!
I was about to tell you to post!!! and then I saw that you did. Good job. Post again will you? This time with those movies you promised.
C ya
Post a Comment