Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here In The Present Tense

The Picture is for Christina. Tyler insisted that he wear the toilet monster as a mask. (I wiped it off with clorox wipes, it's only been used 2 times)


It's another nasty day in the Turd but I tried not to let it get me down. I decided to check out The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe. HEAVEN!!! The cupcake was ok, but I'm not a cupcake person. I like to make them but I feel to guilty about eating it. I did get the Oreo cupcake and it was huge but really good. But the reason why I am taking the time to post about it is the... I think its called... Irish creme cocoa iced drink I got. I don't know what to call it. I drank it in about 3 seconds. Partially because it was the small but mostly because it was SOOOOOOOO OOO O OO OOO good! I smiled the whole time and thought they must of put crack in it. Anyway it was really good and for you 3 or 4 people who read this, it was way good. And for you 1 or two people who live close enough to get some, go to The Cocoa Bean. Someone said while I was in there that people were calling it the Mormon Starbucks. I'm going again for the Iced Irish Cocoa.

I also found a new song, new to me from G-G-Guster! called "C'mon" the music video is on their website guster.com. Not the best one but its new to me! and I like new to me and its my fav band so that counts for most of the awesomness behind it. But watch "One Man Wrecking Machine" I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

5 comments:

Angela S said...

I can't believe you put that on his head!!!!!!!!!!! Gross!

Katie said...

The Cocoa Bean is AWESOME!! Not a big fan of the cupcakes though... but I really like the drinks. For real like a Mormon Starbucks. TTYL!

These are all the little things said...

He put it on his head, then I took it off, cleaned it, and then I put it on his head.

Because You Want To Know said...

Hahaha...that's funny (Ty), gross (Ty) and yummy (The Cocoa Bean).

Where in Rexburg is it?

Thanks for posting.

Sara said...

Where on earth did you get a "toilet monster"?