Sunday, March 02, 2008

What You Need And What Have You Done

I am a lot happier today than the last time I posted. Mostly because I laughed the hardest in a long time. My sides hurt, I almost peed and I cried. Someone mentioned how a new girl introduced herself in a monotone voice and thrusted her hand in front of them to shake it. Just picture a robot. And all of the sudden Jennie started doing a psycotic robot impersonation yelling "I'M AMBER, I'M AMBER, I'M AMBER..." very very loudly. AGH! I'm lauging again now. It was fUnny!!!

Oh man and talk about embarassing. A few weeks ago I got stuck on the side of the road in the snow. A guy pulled over and helped me and I was really greatful, I told him to stop by Dairy Queen some time and I'd hook him up as a thank you. Well tonight he came by and two hours after he left he called and asked me out on a date!!!!! Akward!! I told him I was married and he appologized a lot. I told him that I was sorry and that I don't wear my ring at work because it gets me more tips.... just kidding. I told him I don't wear it because I don't want anything to happen to it like fall in the fryer. He appologized some more and he hung up. It was weird and I never want to give a guy that impression again because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband. wew!

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Akward!

Danielle Arnett said...

Guess you'd better weld the ring to your finger and enbroider "tips welcome" on your shirt!!! jk.

Love the blogging. Keep it up.

Because You Want To Know said...

That's really funny!