Sunday, March 09, 2008

Flesh Eating Virus

I've been trying to get an extra shift this week and I asked this guy and he said no and then called me today wanting me to work for him today. I want to work so bad but Chris hates me working sundays. I like working Sundays because it's not a Wednesday, Friday or Saturday... it's not as busy! Plus I like feeling productive and feeling like I'm making money. AGH! I want to work. So since Chris didn't want me to work I took over the computer and I'm not giving it back for as long as I can sit here without my tail bone hurting. But actually I am soooooo soooooo soooooo tired I want to sleep.

1 comment:

Danielle Arnett said...

The only thing I can think of that you can to do to stop the "Anna Dear" is to turn it back on her the same way as she dishes it out to you. She'll tire of it about as fast as you did. this reminds me of when your dad and I were in Young Adults together and Rick Allen would call your dad "Dave". David hated being called that and had asked many times for Rick to call him David. Once,when your dad was really tired of it, he shot back & called Rick "Ricky". "Dave" went away immediately after that! Another Friend, Bob Anderson did that and when David called him "Bobby", Bob NEVER did that again!!!! Don't do it as a retaliation, just do it matter of factly the same way as they present your's to you.