Saturday, March 22, 2008

What Are You Thinking?

Yesterday. I got my nails did! I got white tipped acrylic nails and now I can not function! I'll have pictures as soon as I find the charger. I also got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in forever! It feels so much better and a feel a little more pretty. I also finished Chris' easter basket! It's all candy but that's alright. And I worked an hour for a friend. I was supposed to do makeup with some friends but events conspired to keep me from that. Nothing exciting has happened but we are leaving tonight at 1am to go to bear lake for easter!! I know.

There is a resort going up in bear lake and I told sue I would buy the drive in from her when I graduate. LOL! j'k that would definatly be my dream though. But I am going to get her some shirts and visors made so they can look a lot better. I wish I could tear down the building and build a better one for her and hire some good employees for her and and and.... yeah I love that place. She was excited that I wanted to buy it from her. She said John, her son, thought that he was going to inherit it from her and that's why he's not doing anything with his life.
My current music fav is Rooney... I know they are so junior year of highschool but they have a few new songs out and I like that kind of music and some of their unique lyrics and frankly I am desperat for new music!!! I'm not ambisious to find it on my own anymore so please suggest some. I don't know..... . . . .

1 comment:

Katrina said...

LOVE the nails!! I always bite mine off, so Aaron won't let me pay for them anymore! HAHA