I am dying slowly. I have so much school and am now working full time too... Why do I do this to myself. I wish I could just bring myself to get a student loan. Or just stop buying toys!! Haha. I love my scooter. My next venture is to buy a button machine and making buttons! I really want one and think it would be fun. I am also thinking about creating a website and selling them. This John guy in AAF gave me the idea. If anything it would be for fun and I already have a few people that I told I would sell them too and a machine I can buy from this lady in Hawaii. Of coarse all that is just an idea I had. But I still want one.
Work is going ok. It's just kind of there and I go, work, make money. In 2 weeks I start my internship which only got approved for ONE credit!!! I'm ticked. So I have to take that last class anyway that I was trying to avoid. I could just drop out of the internship but I really want to do it. I'm excited to learn about business, managing more indepth and the advertising.
off to school.. again
No comments:
Post a Comment