Monday, April 07, 2008
Jet Blue
Have you flown Jet Blue? I did a case study on them for one of my classes. And yesterday they were ranked on of the top airlines to fly. You get blue snacks and there is free tv (they own the satalite company). There is a screen on the back of EVERY seat! They also own all their air planes so they have really cheap flights. The owner even flies on one route every week and helps run things like serving drinks and cleaning up trash. Even the pilots get out of the cockpit between flights and clean. Anyway I thought you guys might think its cool. Especially since round trip flights from Houston to Chicago are regularly 150-160 dollars! They have routes to Salt Lake but Not from their to Houston yet. But they are adding a plane every month to their fleet. I went to their web site to price it out. And I know how much Angela likes quality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JetBlue doesn't fly from Chicago to SLC or Houston yet :( It's sad really.
Post a Comment