Monday, April 14, 2008
"We Are Enlighten Communications!"
My brain hurts. I've been trying to memorize a script for a big presentation for AAF on April 24. I am really really nervous. Also, I'm trying to get as much homework done as possible for my classes so I wont be behind since this trip/presentation is the second week after school starts. Also, I have work and Chris and I are irritating eachother because we are each so busy and only see each other in the morning and late at night. I almost considered waiting another semester to graduate but Chris said NO! I guess he really wants to quit his job and I want him to also. But the bright side is that it is WARM!!! well, if you can say 55-68 degrees is warm. Its good enough to ride my scooter! and Chris took his motorcycle to work today. He really needs to get a new helmet though since my darling nephew broke it. I think he duct taped it or something. Haha. Just kidding, it stays on when the shield is down but comes off when you try to slide it up. My head still hurts. I'm out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment