Tuesday, April 15, 2008
This Is What We've Got Now
You know how you eat something and then get sick and then associate that food to why you got sick. Well I wish I could do that because we have these new grilled panini sandwiches at work and yesterday I had one. But I'm going to eat one again, at least one more time, just incase it wasn't that exactly because they were really good. But now my stomach hurts. Usually my stomach hurting is a different reason which I know the cause for it, but today I don't know why it hurts and it... hurts! scooter time! Yesterday it was really really warm like almost 70 degrees! I rode Corni to work even though I thought it would rain/snow/get really cold when I got off but it didn't! It was warm and so refreshing to ride him... lol I love that my scooter is a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss my God-Scooter. Get it, God-child...God-scooter? That means if anything happens to you and Chris I will take good care of him. You should start a trust fun so I can make sure he always has enough gas to drink.
Post a Comment