Friday, April 18, 2008

Am I Getting Any Closer?


We rented Michael Clayton, the movie. It's kind of really slow and I had to watch it twice because it was kind of confusing at first. But I can watch it twice because I'm not doing anything. I tried painting and dabbled with it but I just don't feel great. Maybe I'm pregnant! Just kidding. I'm not but I'm really nervous about school starting again. I really don't want to go but after the first week everything should be ok. I will definatly be counting down the days till graduation. Anyway, about the movie with George Clooney. There was one funny part in it after they think they killed him (don't worry I'm not ruining it for you). I'm still kind of laughing about it. And it's really hard not to ruin it so I'll stop talking about it. One exciting thing is Christina and Brandt want to borrow Roswell. Yes! Anna is proud. And the picture is Katies.

No comments: